Archive for the ‘Practice’ Category
Physiotherapy is a multi-faceted profession whose aim is to encourage and support the return to normal following illness, surgery, disease or trauma. This is often described as ‘rehabilitation’. So whether your problem is a sprained ankle, back pain, a stroke, chest problems, women’s health, injury at work or many other different conditions, there will be a physiotherapist to help you get better.
As a family orientated practice we are concerned about you and your family’s health. It has come to our attention that the toys currently in the waiting room could be a possible source of transmission of viruses.
SouthCare is open 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 8:00am - 8:00pm Wednesday.
We have six doctors who currently see between 25-30 patients each per day.
The practice has approximately 10,500 registered patients.
- The South Taranaki Medical Trust is registered as a Charitable Trust
- It was established in December 2003
- It currently has eight trustees, who are all members of your local community
- The trust was established to meet the health needs of the local community
- The trust currently has one operating arm - SouthCare