South Taranaki Medical Trust
- The South Taranaki Medical Trust is registered as a Charitable Trust
- It was established in December 2003
- It currently has eight trustees, who are all members of your local community
- The trust was established to meet the health needs of the local community
- The trust currently has one operating arm - SouthCare
An operating arm of the South Taranaki Medical Trust is a family based practice with the main emphasis on preventative health. With it’s vibrant team of doctors, nurses and administration staff there is always a feeling of family and support.
The practice is located right next door to the local hospital, just a fifty metre walk across the driveway and is only a two minute drive from the town centre.
The building was purpose built and opened in October 2005. It has very modern facilities and is fully air-conditioned.
SouthCare is fully computerised with a Patient Management System (Medtech 32). This is the most widely used PMS system in New Zealand.
The practice is a member of the Midlands Health Network and receives funding from the government per enrolled patient.
The patients also make a co-payment at the time of consultation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.